106 W Shipyard Road
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Listing ID 21028217
- status: Active
- bedrooms: 4
- total baths: 4
- full baths: 4
- square ft: 4,968
- acres: 0.15
- county: Charleston
- year built: 2006
- property type: Single Family Detached
Welcome to 106 West Shipyard, overlooking the amphitheater at West Lake in I'on, this is arguably one of the best lots in the neighborhood. From all three stories, you have outdoor access that runs the length of the home with water views. This 4,968 square foot home sits on high ground and was built by the sellers in 2006. Take the private gravel driveway to the 2.5 car garage and outdoor fire-pit area. The first-floor/ ground level has endless potential for whatever secondary space you may need. The entire space is ADA compliant and suitable as a separate suite or living area; accessible through the garage, with use of the wide elevator, wide hallways, and bathroom accommodations.Currently, there is a separate home theatre room (with equipment that conveys), secondary living room and bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in closet and porch with fountain. The entire floor makes for the perfect in-law suite, with a separate entrance and ample space. Ride the elevator to the second-story open concept main living; with 11 ft ceilings, Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, two dining rooms, a separate office, wet bar, gas fireplace, kitchen island, back porch, and 3-double French doors to the porch overlooking the lake. This 2nd story outdoor entertaining porch is nothing short of breathtaking; the southern exposure keeps the direct sunlight at a minimum, and views of the sunset and rise, it's just very special. There is a large oak tree to the left of the home, with the most romantic Spanish moss draping the tree limbs effortlessly adding to the ambiance. The eat-in kitchen has been well-maintained, with multiple areas to sit and entertain, as well as top-of-the-line appliances and ample space.
The third story is home to three of the four bedrooms and a separate laundry room. The two secondary share a jack-n-jill style bathroom, with dual sinks and a custom quartz top designed and updated in 2020. The primary suite is very large, with a walk-in closet and an en suite updated bathroom with a therapeutic air tub by BAINULTRA, dual vanities, a walk-in glass shower, and a separate water closet. Walk out to the porch off the primary bedroom to panoramic lake views, including a clear shot of the Ravenel Bridge it's the icing on the cake.
I'on is just minutes from Sullivan's Island, Downtown Charleston, and the airport. You have the square in I'on, where you can easily walk or golf cart to grab lunch or dinner and shop. Worth a visit in person, we look forward to seeing you at 106 W Shipyard soon.
- In an X-flood zone, and on a very high lot in I'on
- First floor walls are 10 foot poured concrete block
- All subterranean concrete block exterior was coated with special waterproofing treatment
- Real Stucco, not synthetic; inspection completed in 2020
- all recommended repairs were completed per the report
- Porches are extra-large; 10 ft depth
- The 2nd and 3rd story floors are Advantech subflooring with Brazilian Cherry
- Termite bond with Terminix- Home is hardwired with a security system
- 2- Gas Fireplaces
- 3-Stop Elevator
- All windows have drip sills to prevent water intrusion
- Heat reflectant plywood used on the roof - Tec Sheild (reduces heat in the attic)
- The microwave, cook-top, and downdraft are all new as of 2020
- Newel and posts on the stairway are handcrafted from harvested Poplar by a master-craftsmen
- Ceilings are 10FT on ground level, 11 FT on the main level, and 9ft on the third story
- Theatre equipment conveys with the sale of the home
Listed by: The Boulevard Company, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on our web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service.
INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED.
Copyright Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.