35 Tradd Street
Luxury Charleston Real Estate
At 35 Tradd Street, you will find a combination of historic beauty and modern updates with this luxury Charleston real estate property. This beautiful home was constructed in 1730 and was recently updated for a more modern feel. It is a two-story home with 3,477 square feet of space as well as three bedrooms and four total bathrooms. With a coveted location in Charleston’s Old Walled City, this home is an excellent choice for those who love historic luxury.
The property at 35 Tradd Street is located in the historic South Broad neighborhood of Charleston. This is one of the most notable places within Charleston’s historic district. Positioned at the southern tip of the peninsula, the South Broad neighborhood is bordered by the Cooper River and Ashley River where they meet at the Atlantic Ocean. The neighborhood is well-known for its walkability, nostalgic feel, copious green spaces and gorgeous views of the Charleston harbor. Some of the best aspects of living in South Broad include:
- One of Charleston’s most famous neighborhoods
- Stunning views of the Charleston harbor
- Close proximity to many restaurants, shopping and churches
- Large parks and gardens nearby
- Many historic points of interest
- Beautiful nostalgic surroundings
- Quiet community
- Close to the waterfront
Key Home Features
With a prime location in the desirable and famous South Broad neighborhood, the luxury Charleston real estate property at 35 Tradd Street offers a wealth of features to the new owner. From the striking stucco exterior to the spacious interior, this home is move-in ready in every way. Among the key benefits offered with this property are the following:
- High ground location with no flooding history
- Includes a single deeded off-street parking space valued at $100,000
- Ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet in the master bedroom
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Eight fireplaces
- Private walled garden with patio
- Upstairs office space
- And much more!
Education is an important factor whenever you search for a new place to call home. If you decide to reside at 35 Tradd Street, then you will also enjoy close access to a variety of opportunities at respected schools such as:
- First Baptist School of Charleston, SC
- Charleston Day School
- Mason Preparatory School
- Ashley Hall
- Darla More School of Business
- Beatty Center School of Business – College of Charleston
- Montessori Fountainhead School.
- College of Charleston
If you decide that 35 Tradd Street is the perfect luxury Charleston property for you, don’t hesitate to contact our real estate professionals. We can provide you with more information about the property and scheduling a showing.